This year’s 14th annual Spaghetti Bridge Competition will be on Friday, March 22 and Saturday, March 23. We need energetic, outgoing students who would like to help Ferris hold another successful and fun engineering competition.
We need students to help on Thursday, March 21, Friday, March 22 and Saturday, March 23.
• Setting up competition areas
• Miscellaneous set-up duties
• Helping with team registration
• Time keepers for oral presentations
• Campus Tours
• Manning informational tables
If you are interested in any (or more) of those days, please contact Spaghetti Bridge Coordinator Beth Reynolds at ext. 3077 or email me at email@example.com.