The Student Leadership and Activities is hosting a Leadership Certificate Program. The purpose of the leadership certificate program is to improve students’ group skills. After the program, they’ll be able to:
• Better understand what role they play in a group
• Recognize a well-functioning or poorly-functioning group
• Have improved conflict management skills
• Know how to discuss the value of the program in an job interview or on a resume or cover letter
The program consists of three, 1-hour sessions held the following dates:
• Tuesday, March 19th at 11am in the Mecosta Room which is located next to the Dome Room in the Rankin Center
• Wednesday, March 20th at 6pm in the Mecosta Room in the Rankin Center
• Thursday, March 21st at 11am in the Mecosta Room
Students must be able to attend all three sessions. The event is FREE, but RSVPs are required and can be done on OrgSync. You can find it on OrgSync several ways: 1) view the workshop on the events calendar, 2) OR click on the banner image on the Community Home page when it cycles through, 3) OR visit this link: https://orgsync.com/18097/events/519349. If all else fails, call!
Any questions, please call 231.591.2606.