There is a fun community service opportunity coming to the campus of Ferris State!
On April 6th at 11 AM in the Quad (by Rankin), the first ever “Most Amazing Race for Charity” will be hosted on campus. Teams of 2-4 will travel around Big Rapids and complete tasks set up at various locations. Each team member on the first team to finish will receive a prize. That team will also be able to choose where the proceeds will go among five preselected local charities.
Additionally, the team members on the team to raise the most money outside of the $10/person minimum will also receive a prize. This event is a great way to have some fun, will look great in a 5-Star binder, and, most importantly, is going to benefit the community greatly.
Space for the competition is limited, so be sure to register quickly!
1. Registration forms can be picked up at Starbucks, located in the IRC, or e-mail BenjaminHess@ferris.edu
2. Registration closes on FRIDAY APRIL 5TH, 2013 AT 5:00 PM.
3. Registration must be completed by each attendee by filling out the top part of the registration form and emailing a copy to BenjaminHess@ferris.edu or by dropping it off to the baristas at Starbucks located in the IRC.
4. Minimum registration donation of $10 per participant is required. Cash only!
5. There are two opportunities to win; the team that finishes 1st and the team that raises the most money outside of the minimum donation will both be awarded with “1st Place” prizes. The first ten (10) teams to register also receive a free meal at The Rock after the event.
6. The team which finishes first will be able to choose where the proceeds will go to among five pre-selected local charities which will be revealed at the time of the event.
7. Teams should be made up of NO LESS THAN two (2) AND NO MORE THAN four (4) team members.