(excerpted from http://www.fulbright.org.uk/fulbright-awards/exchanges-to-the-uk/undergraduates)
Summer Institute applications are now open for 2014.
The US-UK Fulbright Commission offers special Summer Institutes for US citizens to come to the UK. These summer programmes provide the opportunity for US undergraduates (aged over 18), with at least two years of undergraduate study left to complete, to come to the UK on a three, four, five or six week academic and cultural summer programme.
There are nine Summer Programmes available for US students in 2014:
- AIFS Summer Institute at Shakespeare’s Globe
- Durham University Summer Institute
- King’s College London Summer Institute
- Nottingham Trent University Summer Institute
- Queen’s University Belfast Summer Institute
- Scotland Summer Institute
- University of Bristol Summer Institute
- University of Exeter Summer Institute
- Wales Summer Institute
Applications are due: February 27 or March 6, 2014.
For more information, visit http://www.fulbright.org.uk/fulbright-awards/exchanges-to-the-uk/undergraduates
You must log in to post a comment.