The Criminal Justice Honor Society, Alpha Phi Sigma, is looking for members! Students involved in this Honor Society make up 35% of their majors with a 3.2 minimum GPA. Meetings are held on Mondays at 8pm in FLITE 446.
Below is the groups’ description from OrgSync:
“The mission of Alpha Phi Sigma is to promote analytic thinking, rigorous scholarship and life long learning; to keep abreast of the advances in scientific research; to elevate the ethical standards of the criminal justice professions and to sustain in the public mind the benefit and necessity of education and professional training. Alpha Phi Sigma is a Criminal Justice National Honors Society at Ferris State University. The requirements for membership are as follows: Undergraduate students must:
- be enrolled in Ferris State University
- declared a major, minor, or equivalent in the criminal justice or related field
- have completed three full time semesters or its equivalent
- have a minimum GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
- rank in the top 35% of their class.”