Professor Lianne Briggs will be hosting a Lunch and Learn on Tuesday, February 16th entitled “Dual Degree Program in Kleve, Germany.” During her Lunch and Learn, Professor Briggs will discuss the benefits of enrolling in this dual degree program which allows students to spend a year at Hochschule Rhein-Waal in Kleve, Germany. Below is a description of what the Lunch and Learn will cover.
“Come learn about an exciting new dual degree program with Huchschule Rhein-Waal in Kleve, Germany. Spend 3 years at Ferris and 1 year at Rhein-Waal to earn a BS in Business Administration from Ferris and a BA in International Business and Social Sciences from Rhein-Waal. Other majors can spend a semester, or year abroad, at Rhein-Waal taking required courses that transfer back to Ferris.
- Rhein-Waal courses are taught in English
- Students pay Ferris tuition while abroad
- The cost of living in Kleve is equivalent to Big Rapids
- Rhein-Waal students receive a free Eurail pass
- COB students qualify for a $1000 travel scholarship
- Optional intensive English program at Lake Konstanz, Germany”
To learn more about this topic, please join us for the Lunch and Learn on Tuesday, February 16th from 11:00am till 11:50am in Pickell’s Conference Room. As usual, pizza from Jets pizza will be provided for those who attend. Please make sure to RSVP before noon on Monday, February 15th by emailing email@example.com.