Ferris State University will be hosting the Ferris Media Festival on Thursday, April 14th and Friday, April 15th. The Festival will kick off on April 14th with a screening of the documentary “Creating4Change” at 7:00pm in Business 111. The screening will include viewing the documentary and a Q&A Session with the director afterward to discuss the film and suggest edits.
On Friday, April 15th, there will be many speakers on different topics related to media. Speakers include an adventure photographer, documentary filmmaker, software engineer, game developer for SIMS. audio and video freelancer, and a foley artist from Technicolor. Below is the schedule:
- Mike Wilkinson “Adventure Videography” in 202A from 9:15-10:00am
- Sophia Kruz “Documentary4Change” in 202B from 10:15-11:00am
- John Pile Jr. “Software Engineering and the Microsoft HoloLens” in 202A from 11:15am-12:00pm
- Lunch in Founder’s Room from 12:00-1:00pm
- Star LaLand Romero “Game Development at EA/Maxis” in 202A from 1:15-2:00pm
- Dominic Pipia III “Audio & Video Freelancing” in 202B from 2:15-3:00pm
- Lindsey Pepper “Foley Artistry at Technicolor” in 202A from 3:15-4:00pm
For more information, please contact Megan Soller at email@example.com.