Live. Learn. Intern. programs in Washington, DC are an amazing opportunity. The program will take place from June 3rd to July 28, 2o17. They are also offering students who apply by the Early Application Deadline on December 6, 2016 will receive 5% tuition discount.
Honors students have an added benefit in that NCHC members receive priority admissions and scholarship consideration. Below are a list of fields this program offers:
- Public Policy & Economics
- International Affairs
- Journalism & Communication
- Leadership & The American Presidency
- Business & Government Affairs
- Community Leadership & Service
You will live just blocks from the national monuments, State Department and White House on the campus of George Washington University. Fully furnished housing and roommate matching is provided as part of our comprehensive program.
Earn course credit while you intern! You will earn 3 to 9 academic credits this summer. Our unique curriculum is designed to complement your DC experience with upper level government and economics courses. Academic course credit is provided through George Mason University and taught by top rated faculty from GMU and other top local universities.
An internship is one of the most important investments you can make in your future. Based on your interests and skills, you will be placed in an internship in the Washington D.C. area. We have been creating academic internship experiences for over 45 years and work with over 300 top organizations in D.C.
Internship placements include:
- Federal agencies
- Congressional offices
- Policy groups and think tanks
- International affairs organizations and embassies
- Media outlets and public relations firms
- Fortune 500 companies and government relations offices
- Community-based nonprofit organizations
Who you know does matter – especially when it comes to your future job search. Our comprehensive programs are designed so you can make valuable professional connects and practice your networking skills in a real-world setting.
They offer a number of networking opportunities to enhance your internship experience and maximize your time in D.C.:
- Mentor Program with D.C. Professionals
- Professional Development Seminars
- Roundtable Discussions & Networking Receptions
- Site Briefings at Key Washington Institutions including the Capitol and State Department
For more information and to begin an online application, please visit www.DCinternships.org. Questions may be directed to or 202-986-0384.