General Mills/Yoplait will be hosting their 2nd Annual Safety, Health, & Wellness Day and Annual Christmas Party on Friday, December 9th in Reed City and they are in need of volunteers. The event runs from 11am to 8pm and volunteers are needed all day for various shifts. Below are the shifts that need to be filled.
- 11am to 1pm (4 volunteers needed) T-shirt sorting
- 1pm to 3pm (2 volunteers needed) Distraction activity character costume
- 2pm to 3pm (5 volunteers needed) Wellness Fair Setup
- 3pm to 6pm (5 volunteers needed) Wellness Fair booths (manning raffle, etc.)
- 3pm to 5pm (3 volunteers needed) Check-in Table
- 3pm to 5pm (2 volunteers needed) Christmas party setup
- 5pm to 8pm (2 volunteers needed) Christmas party elves character
- 5pm to 8pm (1 volunteer needed) Christmas party crafts
- 5pm to 8pm (4 volunteers needed) Christmas party food (replacing pizza boxes, cleanup)
- 6pm to 7pm (3 volunteers needed) Wellness Fair teardown
There will be a volunteer orientation held Thursday or Friday, pending volunteer availability. Anyone interested in helping out, please contact Stephanie Weinberg at email@example.com or call 231-832-6291 or 239-823-9649.