This year’s 18th Annual Spaghetti Bridge Competition will be on Friday, March 17th and Saturday, March 18th. They are in need of energetic, outgoing student who would like to volunteer and help Ferris hold another successful and fun engineering competition. Below are the time slots each day in which they will need volunteers.
Friday, March 17th
- 12:00pm to 3:30pm – Setting up competition and registration areas
- 3:00pm to 5:00pm – Assist with team registration
- 4:00pm to ? – Photography
Saturday, March 18th
- 8:45am to 1:00pm – Time keepers for oral presentations
- 9:00am to 5:00pm – Photography
- 8:30am to 5:00pm – Misc. errands
- 4:00pm – Tear down and pack up
If you are interested in volunteering for at least 2 hours on one or both days, please contact Spaghetti Bridge Coordinator, Karen Gross, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message with your name, phone number, and email address at 989-644-5017.