Mecosta County’s Farm Bureau and 4H is looking for an assistant manager to help with their Dairy Booth during their fair from July 10th to July 15th. There will be other 4-H volunteers and parents there to help with the booth. The volunteer would be the assistant manager for the booth and would be in charge of the daily operations of it. This position would include 42 hours for the week.
Duties would include:
- Opening the booth at 7:30am each day
- Closing the booth at 2:30pm each day
- Handling any movement of money
- Being in or in the area of the booth during the 7 hours that the booth is open to make sure the operation is running smoothly and that the both is “supervised” during open hours.
- Helping with the food and beverage control, so that quality food is being served to the public. Food would include ice cream and breakfast items
If you are interested in the position, please contact Julie Strohkirch at the Mecosta County 4-H Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.