RAVE will be hosting a Volunteer Advocate Training session on Friday, September 29th from 5:30 to 7:30pm. Know you want to give back to your community and survivors but know sure how? This training is designed to accommodate those who want to become involved but may not know exactly how or what to do. RAVE will be briefly covering the responsibilities of each opportunity to help you decide which breakout training session to attend. Additionally, if you are actively volunteering at RAVE or have in the past and wish to volunteer again, please sign up for the training. Below is a brief layout of the Direct Care positions available with RAVE.
- Drop In Adult Life Skills Volunteers (Direct Care with Women
- Mommy Respite Program Volunteer Opportunities (Direct Care with Children)
- Share the Care Volunteers (Weekly commitment)
- Drop In Play Time Volunteers (1-2 hours minimum a month commitment)
- Toddle Yoga Volunteers (preferred weekly commitment)
- Afterschool Program Volunteer Opportunities (Direct Care with Children)
- Kid’s Club Assistant (weekly commitment)
- Tutoring Tuesday’s Volunteer (weekly commitment)
Please sign up using the following form. For more information, please contact Claire Hopkins via email email@example.com or call 616-225-1995.