Ferris State University is starting a new program in admissions in the spring called Crimson & Gold. The Crimson and Gold program is a leadership opportunity for current Ferris students, who are dedicated to personal and professional growth by serving and representing Ferris State University. The Crimson and Gold students will provide an admitted student, who is considering FSU, the opportunity to experience a day in the life of a current student. This includes going to class, eating lunch at a dining hall, and showing off your typical day on campus. Prospective students will be with you from 10:00am until 3:00pm and hosts receive an hourly wage for your initial training and for hosting prospective students.
- Must be currently enrolled at Ferris State with at least 12 credit hours
- Must have a cumulative and quarterly GPA of 2.5 or above
- Able to commit to a full academic year
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership, dependability, discipline, enthusiasm, and willingness to grow professionally and personally
- Must be authentic
- Hiring is tentative until a criminal background check and Ferris State University conduct check are completed
The hiring process will be completed in November and training sessions will be held in late November, after Thanksgiving break. If you would like to be a Crimson and Gold host, please submit the application by November 3rd.