The 11th Annual Honors Art Show will be held in February 2018. The Honors art pieces will be displayed in the lobbies of the Honors Halls throughout the month of February. The theme of this year’s show is “Recycling.” We are teaming up with the Bulldog Sustainability Alliance to encourage entries to use recycled materials to create their works of art. (More information to come)
Submissions from Honors students can adhere to this theme or not and all forms of art may be entered such as photographs, sculptures, drawings, quilts, knitting, and paintings; let your imagination run free! As in previous years, we will provide one canvas for students that require it. Judge’s Choice will receive $50 worth of gift certificates and Crowd favorite will receive $50 as well.
Please let us know if you plan on participating whether you will need a canvas or not by emailing the following information to email@example.com by December 1st.
- Your Name
- Size of canvas (If you need one)
- What you are submitting, if it is not a canvas
- Title of project (you can give this to us later)
- How many pieces you are entering (Two submissions are allowed per student but Honors will only purchase one canvas)
- Explain your work with a brief artist’s statement
Please click here to make your canvas selection. We are purchasing the Traditional 3/4″ Profile Cotton Canvas. We will purchase canvases priced $10.00 and below.