Since you’re finishing up the semester, I want to remind you to submit your cultural event reports and service hours. Here are some tips to stay on track:
- It’s a good idea to report cultural events within two weeks of attending them, but we do accept late reports.
- When recording service hours, don’t forget to select “Honors Program” from your list of organizations before submitting your form; otherwise, we can’t see those hours.
- If you submitted hours on a different organization’s portal, you can send me a screenshot, and I will add them to your Honors involvement record on OrgSync.
- Students who don’t have three cultural event reports and 15 service hours for the fall semester won’t be put on probation; however, you need to have six cultural event reports and 30 service hours by the end of the spring semester to stay in good standing.
- Let me know if you are unsure how to submit cultural event reports and service hours.
I’m here to help with any aspect of your Honors experience. You can email me at CathyBordeau@ferris.edu, call me at 231-591-2811, or stop by our office in Pickell Hall. Have a great end of your semester and a wonderful break!