The Office of Educational Counseling and Disability Services is looking for volunteers this semester to be readers and scribes. Volunteers will read a test/quiz/exam to one of their students making sure you read and/or scribe read to the student as many times a sentence or phrase needs to be read. Or, in the case of a scribe, write down what the student requests you to write. Below are the dates in which they need volunteers.
- BIOL 272: Wednesday, January 31st from 9:00am to 10:15am
- BIOL 272: Wednesday, February 21st from 9:00am to 10:15am
- BIOL 272: Monday, March 19th from 9:00am to 10:15am
- BIOL 272: Monday, April 9th from 9:00am to 10:15am
- Final Exam BIOL 272: Monday, April 30th from 8:00am to 10:30am
- COMM 365: Tuesday, February 27th from 3:00pm to 4:55pm
- COMM 365: Thursday, April 12th from 3:00pm to 4:55pm
- TVMP 110: Monday, February 26th from 9:00am to 10:55am
- SOCI 121: Monday, February 26th from 12:00pm to 2:45pm
- SOCI 121: Thursday, March 29th from 12:00pm to 2:45pm
If you would like to sign up to volunteer, please contact email@example.com. Confidentiality is of high priority when volunteering. Once you sign up, the ECDS Office will be in touch to provide more details.