Ferris State University is looking for a Part-time Tutor for this year to provide tutoring and support for the Academic Support Center and Structured Learning Assistance Office. They are looking for applicants who completed a bachelors degree in mathematics, chemistry, physics, biotechnology, or mathematics education. The job will include duties such as:
- Provide one-on-one and/or small group tutoring in Mathematics and Sciences
- Provide study skills assessment and instruction to students by appointment
- Attend mandatory tutor training, workshops, and staff meetings as required
- Enter tutoring appointments and outcomes into stats database
- Assist with ASC front desk operations as needed
- Assist in the development of tutoring materials and technologies
To learn more about the position and apply, please see their job posting. Applicants can NOT be current students.