The Honors Program Events Committee will be hosting Stress Less Week on Monday, April 23rd through Thursday, April 26th. This is a week full of fun events to help Honors students destress before finals week. All events will be held in the Honors Office Conference Room. Below is the schedule of events.
Monday, April 23rd:
- Study Hours from 12:00pm to 5:00pm
- Yoga from 4:00pm to 4:30pm
Tuesday, April 24th:
- Build your own stress ball from 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Wednesday, April 25th:
- Make your own popcorn trail mix from 10:00am to 4:30pm
Thursday, April 26th:
- Relax and Color from 2:00pm to 5:00pm
For more information, please contact the Honors Office at 231-591-2216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.