Educational Counseling and Disabilities Services is looking for volunteers to be Readers/Scribes for the summer as well as the 2018-19 Academic Year. If you volunteer, there will be a contract to sign that outlines the duties and explaining the confidentiality that is required by all of their readers/scribes. Once you have signed up, the Office for Educational Counselling and Disabilities Services will contact you if they have a student schedule a quiz/test/exam that requires a reader or scribe and have you come in at a specific time and date.
They will need a Reader/Scribe for the following dates this summer:
- Tuesday, June 5th from 8:00am to 11:10am
- Monday, June 11th from 7:30am to 10:30am
- Monday, July 2nd from 7:30am to 10:30am
- Tuesday, July 3rd from 8:00am to 11:10am
- Monday, July 30th from 7:30am to 10:30am
- Tuesday, July 31st from 8:00am to 11:10am
If you are interested or would like more information about being a Reader/Scribe, please email the Office of Educational Counseling and Disability Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or Connie Bookshaw at email@example.com or call 231-591-3057 with your name, e-mail address, and phone number and whether you are interested for the summer or for the academic year.