Would you like to help run the Honors Program? Join an Honors Student Association committee!
The Academic Affairs Committee
- Approves honors contracts and honors funded travel
- Meets on Tuesdays at 1 PM in the Honors Conference Room in Pickell.
- Next meeting: October 2
The Events Committee
- Organizes social events for Honors students
- Meets every other Wednesday at 3 PM in the Honors Conference Room in Pickell.
- Next meeting: October 3
The Peer Mentor Committee
- Runs the Honors Peer Mentor Program (not necessarily peer mentors themselves)
- Next meeting: Sunday, October 14 6 – 7 PM in FLITE 133
- If you want to be a peer mentor, the committee will be recruiting in the spring.
The Service Committee
- Facilitates monthly service projects for honors students
- Meets every other Thursday at 11 AM in the Honors Lounge in Pickell
- Next meeting: October 11
The Ambassador Committee
- Helps recruit new honors students
- Meeting schedule not yet established
If you are interested in serving on one of these committees, feel free to attend a meeting or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.