Would you like to gain clinical experience at the Spectrum Health Big Rapids Emergency Department? Think about becoming a medical scribe!
- Scribe Training is free and online. Monthly trainings are provided and most are online, so they can be completed remotely from convenient locations and times.
- Helix offers flexible part-time medical scribe positions to pre-health students (16 hours per week on average)
- Helix also provides supportive management to scribe employees to optimize their success
- Valuable experiences working in the local Emergency Department that can be used to apply to health graduate programs
- Scribes work at the hip of the provider gaining valuable clinical experience while documenting the patient encounter, letters of recommendation, and overall greater sense of confidence in a hospital setting
- You can get more information and apply at https://www.gvsu.edu/scribe/
Deadline for applications is May 5th.
You must log in to post a comment.