A huge thank you to our 168 volunteers, 25 student facilitators, and 11 community partners for a very successful Days of Service and Learning program this year! Our honors student participants worked a total of 806 hours, making a huge difference for our community.
- American Legion Family Fun Day
- Angels of Action Angel Ride
- Big Rapids Community Library
- Camp Newaygo
- City of Big Rapids Parks (River Walk)
- Kids’ Food Basket
- Muskegon River Trash Bash
- Our Brother’s Keeper
- Salvation Army
- Women’s Information Services (WISE)
Thank you also to our Big Rapids Meijer store for their donation of supplies, which made this work possible.