The Office of Multicultural Student Services is preparing for the Spring 2014 Tutoring sessions and is looking for proficient students to participate as Volunteer Tutors. The Spring 2014 sessions will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-7pm in the OMSS lobby FLITE 159 beginning Tuesday, March 25th.
Some changes have been made this semester to ensure that students’ valuable time is utilized. Our department will:
- Connect with students that have expressed assistance with subject(s) they are proficient in
- Arrange appointments for the students during our extended hours
- The student will receive volunteer hours for these appointments.
- If you are interested in participating, please email our department at email@example.com by Thursday, March 20, 2014. If you are new to being a Volunteer Tutor, please also email the answers to the following student profile questions to the address above.
- Student Number
- Year (Fresh, Soph, Junior or Senior)
- Tutoring Subject(s)