Join in the fight against cancer by participating in the American Cancer Society Relay for Life at Ferris State University’s Wink Arena on Friday, April 4.
What Is Relay For Life?
- Organized, overnight community fundraising walk
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and build camaraderie
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
Because it’s a team event, individual participants are not required to be there the entire time. But it’s so much fun, you’ll find it hard to leave!
Each year, more than 4 million people in over 20 countries raise much-needed funds and awareness to save lives from cancer through the Relay For Life movement. (http://www.relayforlife.org/)
There are so many ways to participate in this event, EVERYONE can help in one way or another. Volunteers are needed at the event, you can form a team to walk, or you can sponsor a team. Visit http://www.relayforlife.org/ for more information about Relay for Life or how to sponsor a Ferris team/walker.
You must log in to post a comment.