2014 Fall Career & Internship Volunteer Application
Over 100 volunteers needed!
To volunteer, fill out the form on the Career Center Orgsync!
The 2014 Fall Career Week is being held October 20-24th and takes place all around campus. Volunteers will be needed for:
- Monday, October 20th Etiquette Dinner; 4 Volunteers
- Tuesday, October 21st Graduate School Fair; 4 Volunteers
- Tuesday, October 21st Take 1 (Career Fair); 4 Volunteers
- Wednesday, October 22nd Set Up in the Sports Complex
- Thursday, October 23th Career and Internship Fair on – Numerous shifts and tasks
Professional dress attire bottoms are required. A FREE volunteer shirt will be provided to wear during the event. NO JEANS, SHORTS, or YOGA PANTS. Black/grey dress pants and CLOSED-TOE, NON-HEELED shoes are preferred.
Typical duties: greeting employers and students, assisting employers with carrying their displays, set up and tear down crews, registration tables, and more.
Please understand that if you check a time to volunteer, you must volunteer for the entire time slot. If you have time conflicts or questions about these time slots, please contact the Center for Leadership, Activities and Career Services BEFORE signing up to volunteer at (231) 591-2685.
If you have any other questions regarding Career Week, you can contact CLACS at (231) 591-2685 or on our website www.ferris.edu/careerservices.
You must log in to post a comment.