Twice a year, during fall Semester and spring, each student who has achieved a 4.0 GPA for the previous semester is presented with a certificate honoring their achievement at the Honors 4.0 Dinner / Awards night. Students are encouraged to invite friends or family to the banquet.
- Special Invitation: Join us for our virtual Honors Spring 4.0 Awards - On May 7, we will be hosting a virtual Honors Spring 4.0 Awards ceremony right here on the blog! Using a mix of online media, we will be announcing Honors […]
- Congratulations to our Honors Fall 4.0 Attendees! - The following attendees were recognized for their academic excellence in Spring 2019 at the Honors Fall 4.0 Celebration on November 22: Melody Antel Kyle Bolander Tea Caragao Jennifer Eisenbeis Allyson […]
- Fall 4.0 Celebration | Recognition of Academic Achievement on November 22 - Did you receive a 4.0 GPA for the Spring 2019 semester and were an Honors student in good standing? The Honors Program is holding an evening of special recognition for […]
- Fall 2015 Honors 4.0 Dinner Photo Gallery - Wednesday, September 23rd was Honor’s 4.0 Dinner for Fall 2015! Below are some photos. Congratulations to all of the award winners and 4.0 recipients!
- Fall 2014 4.0 Award Dinner – Gallery - On October 16th, the Honors program gathered together to recognize outstanding achievements of our students during Spring 2014. Here is a gallery of that event, all images from the Ferris […]
- Fall 2013 4.0 Awards Dinner - Fall 2013 4.0 Awards Dinner, a set on Flickr. Photos of the Fall 2013 Honors Award winners given out at our biannual awards dinner, on October 24th, 2013.
- Spring 2013 Awards - The Honors Program at Ferris State University was proud to recognize the following students for outstanding achievement at our biannual Awards Dinner held on Friday, January 25th. Dr. Bradley Isler […]