The Outstanding Service award is given each semester during the 4.0 awards banquet. Students are nominated by their peers, and a final decision is made by the Honors Program staff.
- Fall 2015 Honors 4.0 Dinner Photo Gallery - Wednesday, September 23rd was Honor’s 4.0 Dinner for Fall 2015! Below are some photos. Congratulations to all of the award winners and 4.0 recipients!
- Michigan Campus Compact Service Awards - This morning President Eisler recognized 17 Ferris students for winning Michigan Campus Compact (MiCC) Awards for outstanding community service. These students will attend the Outstanding Student Service Awards Celebration on […]
- Outstanding Service, Fall 2014 - Two students were recognized at the Fall 2014 awards banquet for their outstanding commitments to contributing their time and energy to advance the public good: Rebekah Betts is a new Honors student, […]
- Outstanding Service, Spring 2014 - Rachel Bouwma has volunteered at Crash’s Landing, a no-kill cat animal shelter in Grand Rapids, for two years, going back to volunteer over the summer when she can. She works […]
- Outstanding Service, Fall 2013 - Allegra Babiarz – While Allegra Babiarz recorded an astounding 82 and a half service hours last year, we recognize her this fall for her dedication and commitment to the 30-hour famine, […]