Stoles are awarded during the Senior Send-Off Banquet each Spring for Service and Leadership. Stoles may be worn at graduation, along with the Honors medallion. Those honored with a Stole will have their names engraved on a plate displayed in the Honors Program office.
Stoles are awarded by a committee of faculty and Honors Program staff after reviewing Senior graduation papers. Starting in Spring 2014, there will be no need to write an additional application for a Stole—the committee will review the application to graduate as a basis for awarding the stoles.
- Leadership and Volunteer Stoles 2017 - Honors Stoles are awarded to graduating Honors students by a committee of faculty and Honors Program staff after reviewing Senior graduation papers. Stoles may be worn at graduation, along with […]
- Leadership and Volunteer Stoles 2016 - Honors Stoles are awarded to graduating Honors students by a committee of faculty and Honors Program staff after reviewing Senior graduation papers. Stoles may be worn at graduation, along with […]
- Honors Alumna Emily Pietrowicz - Honors alumna, Emily Pietrowicz, was a dedicated community contributor and leader during her time in the Honors Program. Emily served as president of FSUbuntu (Future Scholars Ubuntu), a registered student organization dedicated to advancing global opportunities for Ferris students, including internationally competitive scholarships.
- Honors Alumna Amanda Trigger - Amanda Trigger Graduated in May 2014 B.S. Music Industry Management Honors alumna, Amanda Trigger, displayed the leadership we like to foster in the Honors Program through her work with Autumn […]
- Leadership Stoles, 2015 - Aaron Biever has guided the FsU outdoor club through T’s tremendous growth in the past two years. The trail-building and river clean up service opportunities that the club has developed […]
- Service Stoles, 2015 - Amber Cumings has tallied a remarkable 478.5 service hours during her time in Honors. Second by only 12 hours to our Outstanding Scholar Michelle Dunn. But we’re not just recognizing […]
- Service Stoles, 2014 - Brooke Crandall’s breadth of volunteering experience is stunning – she’s volunteered cleaning up roads with Adopt-a-highway, helped the elderly play bingo at Metron nursing home, interacting with cancer patients at […]
- Leadership Stoles 2014 - Alexandra Bowker has worked for the past three years to bring AIESEC, an international internship organization to Ferris campus and the largest student organization in the world. Like all real […]
- Honors Awards 2013: Stole Recipients - Seven Honors students received special recognition for their contributions to Ferris and the Honors Program during their four years here. These highly motivated students received a white stole which they […]
- Stole winners 2013 - Stoles 2013 (pictured above) Service— Candita Cox Abigail Dutkiewicz Brendan Doyle Leadership— Derek VanderHorst Amber Koepel Erica Asaro Jessica Monitz