This year’s 18th Annual Spaghetti Bridge Competition will be on Friday, March 17th and Saturday, March 18th. They are still in need of energetic, outgoing student who would like to volunteer and help Ferris hold another successful and fun engineering competition. Below are the time slots each day in which they will need volunteers, but right now they need about 4-6 people on Friday afternoon at the times of noon to 2:00pm, 2:00pm to 4:00pm, and/or 2:00pm to 5:00pm. Specifically, they could use one or two volunteers to conduct a campus tour for approximately 15 high school students and their coaches. Also, they will need a few students to set up tables/chairs anytime starting at noon or 1pm on Friday, March 17th. Lastly, they still need volunteers to help tear down between 2:00pm and 4:30pm on Saturday, March 18th.
Friday, March 17th
- 12:00pm to 3:30pm – Setting up competition and registration areas
- 3:00pm to 5:00pm – Assist with team registration
- 4:00pm to ? – Photography
Saturday, March 18th
- 8:45am to 1:00pm – Time keepers for oral presentations
- 9:00am to 5:00pm – Photography
- 8:30am to 5:00pm – Misc. errands
- 4:00pm – Tear down and pack up
If you are interested in volunteering for at least 2 hours on one or both days, please contact Spaghetti Bridge Coordinator, Karen Gross, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message with your name, phone number, and email address at 989-644-5017.